sexta-feira, 19 de junho de 2020

Elvis Presley - Love, Elvis [FLAC]


Elvis Presley - A Fool Such As I
Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind
Elvis Presley - And I Love You So
Elvis Presley - Any Way You Want Me
Elvis Presley - Are You Lonesome Tonight
Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love
Elvis Presley - Doin't The Best I Can
Elvis Presley - Don't
Elvis Presley - Fever
Elvis Presley - For The Good Times [Alternate Take 3]
Elvis Presley - Hawaiian Wedding Song
Elvis Presley - I Just Can't Help Believin
Elvis Presley - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
Elvis Presley - If I Can Dream
Elvis Presley - It Hurts Me
Elvis Presley - It's Impossible
Elvis Presley - It's Now Or Never
Elvis Presley - Let It Be Me
Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender
Elvis Presley - Surrender
Elvis Presley - The Wonder Of You
Elvis Presley - There Goes My Everything
Elvis Presley - Unchained Melody
Elvis Presley - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me

Um comentário: